Lindsay House, 10 Callender Street, Belfast, BT1 5BN
Offers in excess of £3,750,000 exclusive of VATView on map Download PDF Photos
- Prime City Centre Building
The subject property occupies a very central position on Callender Street which connects Donegall Square North with Castle Lane in the heart of the commercial core.
Callender Street is a busy thoroughfare providing access to major retailers Marks and Spencer and Next. Caffe Nero is located at its junction with Chichester Street and O2 at Castle Lane. Callender Buildings which adjoins Lindsay House has seen significant investment with occupiers including Bradbury Art and Roam restaurant.
The redevelopment of the 70,000 sq ft former BHS store on Castle Lane is underway and will be known as ‘The Keep’, which faces the end of Callender Street and has announced world wide retailer Deichmann as its first tenant.
Lindsay House offers the opportunity to acquire a significant city centre building suitable for refurbishment/redevelopment in the heart of Belfast.
- Lindsay House is situated in a busy location close to Belfast city hall
- 33,884 sq ft of upper floor offices and ground floor retail
- Ground floor is occupied by Subway, Tribal Burger and Sew ‘n’ Sew producing £75,000 p.a.
- 1st - 4th floors vacant office accommodation with typical floor plate of 7,600 sq ft
- 4 onsite car parking spaces
- Offers in excess of £3,750,000, exclusive of VAT, this reflects an attractive capital value of £111 per sq ft
Offers in excess of £3,750,000 (THREE MILLION AND SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) exclusive of VAT.
This reflects an attractive capital value of £111 per sq ft.
Further information is available from our clients solicitors.
We understand that the property is registered for VAT.
EPC - D90
|Unit 1 (Sew 'N' Sew)||989 square feet|
|Unit 2 (Tribal Burger)||1797 square feet|
|Unit 3 (Subway)||898 square feet|
|First Floor (Vacant)||7400 square feet|
|Second Floor (Vacant)||7600 square feet|
|Third Floor (Vacant)||7600 square feet|
|Fourth Floor (Vacant)||7600 square feet|