The Soloist, Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3LP
£35,000,000 exclusive of VAT (Subject to Contract)View on map Download PDF Photos
- Prime Headquarters Asset with EPC A
- Let to Very Strong Tenants with Secure Income
- The Soloist is one of Belfast’s most recognisable buildings and a significant office asset in the heart of the city centre
- Modern construction with a Net Internal Area of 90,771 sq ft over 5 storeys
- The building houses the Headquarters of both KPMG and Pinsent Mason as well as the new Centre of Excellence for The Bank of London
- Building EPC Rating of A
- Virtual Freehold (Long leasehold of 900+ years unexpired at £1 pa)
- Income of £2,053,811 per annum, which is highly reversionary
- £35,000,000 (Thirty Five Million Pounds Sterling), exclusive of VAT and Subject to Contract. An attractive Net Initial Yield of 5.5% (assuming purchasers’ costs of 6.8%) and a capital value of £386 per sq ft
The subject property occupies a highly prominent location at Lanyon Place adjacent to the Waterfront Hall and Conference Centre and opposite the Royal Courts of Justice.
The Soloist is located within the Lanyon Place development, neighbouring Waterfront Hall and close to St Georges Market in one of Belfast’s most popular office areas.
The building was constructed as a Gateway office building as part of the Laganside Development which has been responsible for generating in excess of £800 million of investment since its inception.
The Soloist is a short walk from Lanyon Station, Victoria Square Shopping Centre and a few minutes walk from Belfast City Hall. Major occupiers in the immediate vicinity include BT, Nueda/Version1, Microfocus, Shoosmiths and the Hilton Hotel.
The Soloist is an impressive five storey landmark office building with an attractive glazed façade. The design, chosen by way of an international competition, was drawn up by Norwegian architects Niels Torps. The Soloist has a striking entrance reception with the upper floors enjoying impressive panoramic views across the river and the city centre. The building has been finished to a superb standard throughout. The property has been fitted to include:
- Impressive and stylish reception
- Three 10 person high speed passenger lifts
- Large open plan floor plates
- Raised access floors (150 mm void)
- VRF Air-conditioning
- 3.2 m floor to ceiling height on the Ground Floor with 2.9m on the upper floors
- DDA compliant
- Secure bike storage and showers
- EPC A
£35,000,000 (Thirty Five Million Pounds Sterling), exclusive of VAT and Subject to Contract. An attractive Net Initial Yield of 5.5% (assuming purchasers’ costs of 6.8%) and a capital value of £386 per sq ft.
Data Room available on request.
The property is registered for VAT. It is envisaged that the sale will be treated as a Transfer of Going Concern (TOGC).
EPC - A25
|Total Area||90771 square feet|