Ground Floor, The Soloist, Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3LP
Rent on applicationView on map Download PDF Photos
- Finely tailored work-ready suites with bespoke furnishings
- 6,000-13,532 sq ft
The Soloist is finely-tailored accommodation within an unrivalled city centre office building at Lanyon Place, Belfast:
- Two suites of up to 13,532 sq ft currently configured to provide 162 work stations in total plus bespoke informal meeting pods, premium breakout space and collaboration areas.
- 6 dedicated meeting rooms and two large break out areas.
- All new M&E with feature lighting, underfloor power/data and floor boxes.
- New toilets and showers.
- Superb floor to ceiling height of over 3.1m.
- Floor to Ceiling glass.
- KPMG, Pinsent Masons and Caffe Nero occupy the remainder of the building.
- Ready for immediate occupation.
Rent on application.
The premises are available on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
EPC - B41.
|Ground Floor - Block A||6681 square feet|
|Ground Floor - Block B||6851 square feet|