2nd Floor, DSW, Donegall Square West, Belfast, BT1 6JS
£22.00 psfView on map Download PDF Photos
- Prime Grade A city centre offices
- Available on a fully furnished flexible basis
- Unique opportunity to acquire prime office space on Donegall Square
Belfast is the capital of Northern Ireland located 100 miles north east of Dublin and 70 miles south east of Londonderry. The city benefits from excellent transport connections including two airports providing flights to the UK, Europe and North America.
The property is located in what is undoubtedly Belfast’s most prominent office location overlooking Belfast City Hall. The main public transport hubs are easily accessible with Great Victoria Street bus and train stations 4 minutes walk away. Other notable occupiers in the vicinity include First Trust bank, Marks & Spencer and Nationwide. All major public transport is readily accessible;
- Metro & Glider Services 2 minute walk
- Great Victoria Street Bus & Train Transport Hub 4 minute walk
Additionally there is a ‘Belfast Bike’ docking station immediately outside the building.
The building consists of a 6 storey headquarter office building with Danske Bank branch on the ground floor. The 3rd floor is occupied by Grant Thornton. The available accommodation is fitted to Grade A specification and is fully fitted to include desks and other furniture. The suite offers a unique opportunity to acquire prime office space on Donegall Square.
The specification includes:
- Raised access floors
- Air conditioning
- Suspended ceilings (2.7 m floor to ceiling height)
- Unisex and disabled toilets on each floor
- 2 fully fitted staff kitchens on each floor
- Dedicated meeting space within the floor
- Dedicated server room
EPC - D92
|2nd Floor||13463 square feet|