77 Main Street, Bangor, BT20 5AP
Offers in the region of £375,000View on map Download PDF Photos
- Former Bank Premises
- Total NIA - 608.60 sq m (6,551 sq ft)
The subject comprises a landmark detached two storey listed building situated in a highly prominent position in the heart of Bangor town centre. The building was originally constructed as a Market House in c.1780 and subsequently converted to the town hall in 1933 becoming the Northern Bank in c.1952. The building is of traditional stone construction with a hipped roof over laid in natural slate. The exterior is rendered and painted with windows mainly timber framed single glazed units.
Internally the ground floor comprises the former open plan banking hall with a range of office and storage space to the rear including a strong room positioned to the rear elevation. The first floor is accessed via 2 no. staircases and provides additional office accommodation with a staff canteen and WC facilities. A secure book room is situated to the rear. The second floor is accessed via a timber staircase and provides basic eaves storage.
We understand the property is held by way of a Long Leasehold title. Further information is available from our clients solicitor: -
Johnsons Solicitors, Johnson House, 50-56 Wellington Place, Belfast, BT1 6GF
Contact: Mr David Holley
Tel: 028 9024 0183
EPC - E102
|Ground floor||3772 square feet|
|First floor||2543 square feet|
|Attic||236 square feet|