Lighthouse, 1 Cromac Place, Belfast, BT7 2JB
On applicationView on map Download PDF Photos
- 60,000 sq ft of Grade A Office Space
- Significant on-site car parking
Belfast has a population of 339,500 with a regional population of 1million. The city is the 2nd fastest growing knowledge economy in the UK.
Lighthouse is located in the campus style Gasworks development in close proximity to the city centre and a few minutes walk from Belfast’s CBD.
The Gasworks offers an excellent environment for staff with open green spaces and access to the Lagan Tow Path. Major occupiers in the park include Lloyds Banking Group, Fintru and Herbert Smith. The 120 room Radisson Blu Hotel immediately adjoins Lighthouse and there is an abundance of parking available.
Lighthouse provides a rare opportunity to acquire c. 60,000 square feet of Grade A office accommodation. Following refurbishment the specification will include:
- Flexible floor plates providing up to 9,875 sq ft
- Fully accessible raised access floor
- Suspended ceilings with incorporated LED lights
- Fan coil air conditioning capable of a base occupancy of 1 person: 8 sq m
- High quality double height reception area with manned concierge
- Dedicated male/female/disabled toilets on each floor
- 2x13 person high speed passenger lifts
- Bike storage and shower/changing facilities
|Ground floor||9515 square feet|
|First floor||9875 square feet|
|Second floor||9875 square feet|
|Third floor||9875 square feet|
|Fourth floor||9875 square feet|
|Fifth floor||9870 square feet|