Capital House, Wellington Place, Upper Queen Street, Belfast, BT1 6PU
Rent on applicationView on map Download PDF Photos
- A landmark office building in the heart of Belfast City
Capital House is located within the Central Business District of Belfast city centre, a short distance from City Hall. Capital House is close to Donegall Square to the east and Great Victoria Street Bus and Rail Terminus to the west.
There are numerous secure multi-storey carparks within a 5-minute walk of Capital House as well as on street car parking in and around the Wellington Place Area.
Other occupiers in this well established office location include a number of Legal Practices, namely Carson McDowell, Johnsons, McKinty and Wright, and Accountancy Practices namely KPMG, Deloitte and Moore Stephens as well as a number of leading government agencies namely NIW, LPS, Inland Revenue and Belfast City Council.
The building comprises seven storeys of premium 'L' shaped office space with extensive frontages to Wellington Place and Upper Queen Street.
The building is arranged around a courtyard car park offering 20 secure and private spaces accessed from Upper Queen Street.
The core of the building includes 3 no. 10 person lifts and is centrally situated which facilitates the sub-division of each of the 919 sq m (9,830 sq ft) floorplates to offer excellent flexible accommodation with an abundance of natural light and superb working environment.
Finished to a high-specification and providing up to 6,160 sq m (66,300 sq ft) of high quality business space.
- 3 x high-speed 10 passenger lifts
- Excellent floor to ceiling heights
- Suspended ceilings with integrated lighting and air cooling system
- Fully accessible raised access floor plates
- Carpeted flooring and plastered painted walls
- Male, female and disabled
- W.C. facilities on all floors
- Shower facilities
- 24/7 access
- On-site car parking and bike racks
- Feature glazed atrium at entrance
- Manned concierge
Tel: 028 9089 4060
|Second floor - Suite 1||5200 square feet|