Why Osborne King for your career?
We are a leading Northern Irish firm of chartered surveyors specialising in commercial property consultancy. As a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accredited firm our professional surveying staff are either chartered members of the RICS or are working towards full membership through the company’s graduate scheme.
We are fully committed to promoting and developing the careers of all our employees to enable them to reach their full potential.
GRADUATE/RECENTLY QUALIFIED SURVEYOR
We are seeking either a Graduate Surveyor or a recently qualified surveyor who will support the Directors and other Surveyors within the Agency Department including:
- facilitating viewings and meeting directly with clients and interested parties
- working alongside our agency team including preparing marketing particulars and brochures, along with ensuring properties are marketed across web and social media platforms
- working on a dedicated portfolio of properties under the guidance of our experienced team
- surveying properties including preparation of notes and measurements
- preparing market research including comparable sales / letting information and producing required schedules and analysis
- drafting of reports and recommendations
- resolving problems swiftly and effectively
- providing a high level of client service to property owners
- carry out other duties across the business as reasonably required
- Hold an RICS accredited degree and potentially;
- Have recently passed or be working towards your APC
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the commercial property market in Northern Ireland
- Be able to meet deadlines and deliver high quality work
- Be client service focused
- Be able to monitor and plan current and anticipated work to meet objectives and to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Successfully anticipate and identify problems, develop solutions and follow through implementation to successful resolutions
- Exhibit a high level of written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate commitment to the role and possess a strong desire to progress
- Be conversant with all elements of the MS Office package
- Hold a current driving license and have reasonable geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland
To apply for this position please email a copy of your CV to Linda McGrath:
Closing Date: 15 April 2022
Osborne King is an equal opportunities employer.
Sign Up for Updates