Why Osborne King for your career?
We are a leading Northern Irish firm of chartered surveyors specialising in commercial property consultancy. As a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accredited firm our professional surveying staff are either chartered members of the RICS or are working towards full membership through the company’s graduate scheme.
We are fully committed to promoting and developing the careers of all our employees to enable them to reach their full potential.
Commercial Property - Valuation/Advisory Surveyor
Osborne King offer clients a wide range of professional services including valuations, landlord and tenant negotiations, rating advice and consultancy. The service is delivered on a wide spectrum of commercial properties and land across Northern Ireland. Providing high quality advice and commitment to service delivery are paramount.
The Surveyor will gain wide experience within our market leading, experienced team undertaking:
• valuations for secured lending, company accounts and other purposes.
• rent review/lease renewal negotiations.
• provision of rating advice to occupiers and pursuing appeals as necessary.
• wide ranging consultancy projects.
• carry out other duties in the company as reasonably required and as provided for within the employment contract.
The successful candidate will:
• be MRICS qualified.
• exhibit a high level of verbal communication and negotiation skills.
• have excellent report writing skills.
• display good analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
• demonstrate excellent attention to detail and willingness to learn.
• demonstrate a good understanding of the commercial property market in Northern Ireland
• have excellent IT skills.
• hold a current driving license and have reasonable geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland.
N.B. The selection panel reserves the right to enhance selection criteria to facilitate manageable shortlists.
If you have what we are looking for please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com before close of business on 10th October 2019.
Osborne King is an equal opportunities employer.
Sign Up for Updates